Have a Safe Holiday WeekendMark Clore ·
DUI Crashes in CharlestonWhile the 4[th] of July has passed, the holiday weekend is just getting started here in the Lowcountry. Travel experts from AAA predict Thursday and Friday will be included in many travelers July 4[th ]plans. With its rich history, Charleston is always a top destination on this patriotic holiday. Drivers should beware. Charleston is a dangerous area to drive on any day. Considering the celebration and libation of Independence Day, Clore Law Group encourages you to be vigilant on the roadways. Each year residents and visitors are severely injured or killed in car accidents involving alcohol. Law enforcement increases efforts to deter drunk driving by criminally punishing those who place others in danger through their reckless behavior. If you were hurt or some one you love killed in a car wreck, Clore Law Group stands ready to seek the maximum damages afforded you under the law.
Charleston Area Sobriety CheckpointsIf you are out driving over the July 4[th ]holiday, you'll see plenty of highway patrol. They will be out in full force and operating DUI checkpoints throughout the Lowcountry. This is intended to discourage drunk driving and catch those who disregard the safety of others, and you're encouraged to heed the warnings. Charleston and Berkeley Counties Checkpoints:: Friday, July 6, 2012
- Safety Checkpoint-0900 hrs. Edgebrook at Myers (Berkeley)
- Safety Checkpoint-2300 hrs. I-26 west 194 Exit Ramp (Berkeley County)
- Safety Checkpoint-1000 hrs. Gleason Dr. (Berkeley County)
- Safety Checkpoint-2300 hrs. S.C. 402 at 402 (Berkeley County)
- Safety Checkpoint-2200 hrs. Treeland Drive (Berkeley County)
- Safety Checkpoints â 1500 S.C. 61 Springtown (Colleton)
- Safety Checkpoints â 1900 McDaniel Town Rd. & Pierce Rd. (Colleton)
- Safety Checkpoints â 1400 Sidney's Rd. at Stokes Bridge (Colleton)
- Safety Checkpoints â 0100 Central Ave. at Embassy (Dorchester)
- Safety Checkpoints â 1400 U.S. 15 near Canady's Edisto River Landing (Colleton)
- Safety Checkpoints â 1900 Old Beech Hill Rd And S.C. 61 (Dorchester)
Clore Law Group welcomes your questions about any issues concerning a serious personal injury, car accident, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, business tort, or workplace injury. If you have a viable claim, we’ll explain the legal process. Since consultations are always free, there’s no cost in learning your legal options.