Mark D. Clore
Mark Clore, the owner of Clore Law Group, is a trial lawyer who practices catastrophic personal injury and business law. His areas of expertise include personal injury, wrongful death, trucking and commercial transportation cases, business losses and litigation, construction and premises liability, product liability, toxic torts, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical liability and nursing home negligence. Mark is licensed to practice law in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Illinois, Texas, Oklahoma, and various federal courts. Clore frequently handles many types of lawsuits for clients, and at the request of other attorneys, in numerous states across the country.
A graduate of Rice University, Clore earned his bachelor’s degree and went on to attend South Texas College of Law. He is board certified in: Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Professional Medical Negligence by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys, and Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In addition to being a member of the South Carolina Bar, the State Bar of Texas, the Oklahoma Bar Association, the North Carolina State Bar, the State Bar of Georgia and the Illinois State Bar, Clore is a member of the American Association of Justice, and he often lectures and speaks to various organizations on these subjects as well as trial strategy, cutting-edge computer, visual and demonstrative presentations, and legal case evidence.
Mark Clore has been trying complex lawsuits since 1987. He has earned the highest rating (A/V) by the Martindale-Hubbell National Legal Directory for legal skill, ethics, diligence, and reliability. He is also an Associate Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and has frequently been recognized as a Super Lawyer, first in Texas from 2003-2005 and then in the state of South Carolina from 2008-2020.
Awards & Accolades
- Received highest AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell for professional skill and ethics
- SuperLawyers (Texas 2003, 2004, 2005; South Carolina 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Board Certifications:
- Civil Trial Advocacy, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Professional Medical Negligence, American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Memberships & Presentations
- Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Author or Speaker for numerous legal education conferences and organizations; notable positions/presentations include:
- Chair, Technology Committee, SCAJ 2016-2019
- Computer Presentations and Digital Demonstrative Evidence for Trial, Mediations & Demands, SCAJ Auto Torts, Atlanta, December 2013
- Thinking Backwards for Computer Presentations, How to Prepare and Present Strategically, AAJ 2010 Winter Convention, Maui
- Creative Demonstrative Evidence in Medical Malpractice Cases, Advanced Medical Malpractice Course, State Bar of Texas, Santa Fe, March 2001
- Faculty, Trial Advocacy College of Texas, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, June 2001
Education & Bar Associations
- Rice University, B.A., 1984
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1987
- South Carolina Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- Illinois State Bar Association