Improper Use of Vacuum Extractor in Delivery


The baby of a pregnant mother was delivered in a hospital with an instrument known as a vacuum extractor. As a result of the vacuum extractor, the baby’s skull was severely damaged, and its scalp was partially torn or ripped away. The baby suffered brain injury and death as a result. It was alleged that the doctor who used the vacuum extractor did so improperly, including with too much pressure even after the vacuum extractor cup had popped off. Mark Clore and Sam Allen reached a confidential settlement in favor of the family of the deceased child.

Clore Law Group, LLC is proud of the results our attorneys have achieved, but any prior results achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate, and cannot be relied upon to mean, that similar results can be obtained for other clients.

Contact Us

Clore Law Group welcomes your questions about any issues concerning a serious personal injury, car accident, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, business tort, or workplace injury. If you have a viable claim, we’ll explain the legal process. Since consultations are always free, there’s no cost in learning your legal options.