Novartis Public Health AdvisoryClore Law ·
The FDA uses this type of safety communication to inform the public with important drug safety information. They are written in an lay terms as they are intended for both consumers and physicians. They are in an interactive format, so relevant information is available to individuals. The Clore Law Group offers this information because they have seen the effects of dangerous drugs taken by people who were unaware of health advisories and recalls. You can review these on the Drug Safety Communications page at the FDA site and even set up alerts to keep you current.
Endo Pharmaceuticals Opiate Products by NovartisRecently, the FDA announced a Public Health advisory which included the following products:
- Opana ER (oxymorphone hydrochloride) Extended-Release Tablets CII
- Opana (oxymorphone hydrochloride) CII
- Oxymorphone hydrochloride Tablets CII
- PERCOCET (oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen USP) Tablets CII
- PERCODAN (oxycodone hydrochloride and aspirin, USP) Tablets CII
- ENDOCET (oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen USP) Tablets CII
- ENDODAN (oxycodone hydrochloride and aspirin, USP) Tablets CII
- MORPHINE SULFATE Extended-Release Tablets CII
- ZYDONE (hydrocodone bitartrate/acetaminophen tablets, USP) CIII
Law Suits Against NovartisOpiates can cause severe allergic reactions including itching, swelling, dizziness, rash and labored breathing. Side effects depend on the many factors including dose, previous exposure to opiates and the method by which users consume the drug. Should such side effects results in a deadly car crash of other fatal accidents, the company may be held responsible for the death. If you were injured or lost a loved on to the effects of dangerous drugs produced or packaged by drug makers like Novartis, you have legal recourse. Contact the Clore Law Group for free consultation if you or a family member suffered injury due to these Novartis products, or those of any other drug company.
Clore Law Group welcomes your questions about any issues concerning a serious personal injury, car accident, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, business tort, or workplace injury. If you have a viable claim, we’ll explain the legal process. Since consultations are always free, there’s no cost in learning your legal options.